- Alam started with more than Jugraj.
- Sandeep spent Rs. 1.50 more than Daljeet.
- Ganesh started with more money than just only one other person.
- Daljeet started with 2/3 of what Sandeep started with.
- Alam spent the most but did not end with the least.
- Jugraj spent the least and ended with more than Alam or Daljeet.
- Ganesh spent Rs. 3.50
- Alam spent 10 times more than what Ganesh
Correct Answer : D
Three children won the prizes in the Bournvita Quiz contest. They are from the schools: Loyola, Convent and Little Flowers, which are located at different cities. Below are some of the facts about the schools, the children and the city they are from.
i) One of the children is Bipin.
ii) Loyola School's contestant did not come first.
iii) Little Flower's contestant was named Riaz.
iv) Convent School is not in Hyderabad.
v) The contestant from Pune took third place.
vi) The contestant from pune is not from Loyola school.
vii) The contestant from Bangalore did not come first.
viii) Convent School's contestant's name is not Balbir.
Which of the following statements is true?
- Two boys are playing on a ground. Both the boys are less than 10 years old. Age of the younger boy is equal to the cube root of the product of the age of the two boys. If we place the digit representing the age of the younger boy to the left of the digit representing the age of the elder boy, we get the age of father of the younger boy. Similarly, if we place the digit representing the age of the elder boy to the left of the digit representing the age of the younger boy and divide the figure by 2, we get the age of mother of the younger boy. The mother of the younger boy is younger to his father, by 3 years. Then, what is the age of the younger boy.
Five persons with names P, M, U, T and X live separately in any one of the following: a palace, a hut, a fort, a house or a hotel. Each one likes two different colours from among the following: blue, black, red, yellow and green. U likes red and blue. T likes black. The person living in a palace does not like black or blue. P likes blue and red. M likes yellow. X lives in a hotel. M lives in a :